Sunday, May 6, 2012

Moving and Moving

Chris took me out for my first driving lesson in the BMW yesterday. He says I did well for my first day driving a stick shift. I suppose it went better than expected: I didn't hit anything, no one ran screaming when I approached and I stalled the car less than 100 times. A successful first day!

Today we are packing up our belongings (still few enough to fit in our suitcases, so this won't take long) and preparing to move to our new home. The base will provide the kitchen basics and furniture until our things arrive from the United States (which won't be for more than another month).

We will be without phone and internet service for the next couple of weeks.  I will have more stories of our adventures to share once we are up and running again. With pictures, too!

2 comments: